Nearly New Sales

picutre2smallThe Nearly New Uniform Sales take place in the pavilion in the Hinchley Wood sports grounds.

The next Nearly New Uniform Sale will take place on Saturday 1st September, 9.30-11.30 at Hinchley Wood Pavillion.

Those with quality pre-loved uniform that they wish to place in the sale, can bring it to the special Summer Fair drop off area, Sunday 24 June, 11am-3pm at Hinchley Wood Pavillion where necessary paperwork will be available to you.
Dates for 2018/19 Uniform Sales (at Hinchley Wood Pavillion) are as follows:

Saturday 1st September, 9.30am-11.30am
Saturday 12th January, 10am-12
Saturday 27th April, 10am-12

Want to sell some of your old uniform?

Should you wish to submit any uniform or PE/Games kit to sell, all items must be on the most up-to-date uniform list, clean and in a condition fit for resale*.

Skiwear and outdoor activity wear is also accepted.

How to submit clothes for the sale:

  • Download and complete the labels and submission form from the links on this page.  We will price the items for you according to demand and condition of the items.
  • If you wish to donate the items, then please just leave them in a bag with the separate donation form.

Click here for the donation form

Click here for the seller form

Click here for the seller labels

picutre1small

  • Attach the labels to the items and leave at any SHS reception or at the special drop box at the Hinchley Wood playing fields, in a carrier bag with the Submission Form.
  • Should your items sell, 60% of the proceeds will be sent to you during the course of the term.  There is a minimum net amount of £10 so sales less than this wil be carried over until this amount is reached. The remaining 40% goes to PA funds.
  • Any unsold items will be held over until the next PA sale.

*Please note:  Any items considered inappropriate for sale, for examppicutre3smallle if they are too worn out/scruffy, have holes in them, are dirty or are not on the current uniform list, will automatically be sent to textile recycling.  The same applies for any items held for a period of 3 years unsold.

The storage unit for the uniform sales is locked up between the sales so it is not possible to make individual requests for items. You need to come to one of the sales.

Should you have any queries in relation to the Nearly New Uniform Sale, please contact us here.

We always need helpers for the set-up the day before the sales and on the sales days, so please volunteer. We need you!