The next sale will be 21st April 2018.
Want to sell some of your old uniform?
Should you wish to submit any uniform or PE/Games kit to sell, all items must be on the most up-to-date uniform list, clean and in a condition fit for resale*.
Skiwear and outdoor activity wear is also accepted.
How to submit clothes for the sale:
- Download and complete the labels and submission form from the links on this page. We will price the items for you according to demand and condition of the items.
- If you wish to donate the items, then please just leave them in a bag with the separate donation form.
- Attach the labels to the items and leave at any SHS reception or at the special drop box at the Hinchley Wood playing fields, in a carrier bag with the Submission Form.
- Should your items sell, 60% of the proceeds will be sent to you during the course of the term. There is a minimum net amount of £10 so sales less than this wil be carried over until this amount is reached. The remaining 40% goes to PA funds.
- Any unsold items will be held over until the next PA sale.
*Please note: Any items considered inappropriate for sale, for example if they are too worn out/scruffy, have holes in them, are dirty or are not on the current uniform list, will automatically be sent to textile recycling. The same applies for any items held for a period of 3 years unsold.
The storage unit for the uniform sales is locked up between the sales so it is not possible to make individual requests for items. You need to come to one of the sales.
Should you have any queries in relation to the Nearly New Uniform Sale, please contact us here.
We always need helpers for the set-up the day before the sales and on the sales days, so please volunteer. We need you!